Thursday 4 February 2016

Vegan Pizza

Pizza, the food of gods! Simple and easy to grab from a take-away or eat in that is of course unless you are vegan.

Norwich however has two amazing pizza places that make amazing pizzas for both meat eaters and vegans.

     
            (Voodoo Daddy - Vegan Mafia Pizza)                                    (Brick Pizza - Vegan Pizza)    
                                                    
I first stumbled across Brick Pizza (which is located on the Market near Sir Garnet Pub) when I heard they offered suspended pizzas. You pay £4.00 and get to write on their wall and someone who cannot afford food etc gets to come in and have a free pizza. Their pizzas are freshly made and stone baked. You can eat in, take away or get it delivered (although they don't have many seats so if you really wanna eat in and its a weekend, you might wanna book). I went with family and whilst they all tucked into their delicious looking meat covered pizzas, I got to tuck into my amazing vegan pizza. A tomato base covered in onions, peppers, olives, basil and mushrooms topped with vegan cheese. Amazing vegan pizza for only £8.00. If you are in Norwich and want somewhere to try, I would definitely give this a go.

Next I discovered the wonders of Voodoo Daddy pizza! Known for the outlandish names and excellent toppings. When trying to decide where to order pizza from on a girls night in, I suggested this place as trying to find good vegan take out pizza is a chore. What a top choice I made. An absolutely loaded pizza with amazing flavors. It is a tomato and garlic base with basil, courgette, mushrooms, broccoli, peppers and olives. A steal at £8.50! Again if you haven't tried Voodoo Daddys Vegan Mafia pizza, it really is a must.

Definitely my go to take out pizza places. A perfect take out for both vegan and non-vegans!

No comments:

Post a Comment